Exclusive: Restore Samsung Galaxy Y to Stock
This is a Galaxy Y exclusive from Android Hardwares Admin Team. There are Android ROMs over the internet which worked on some Galaxy Y devices and failed on some. Some got bricked and some are working fine. Well, the reason why most people faced this problem is because Galaxy Y has very low hardware specs and thus it is always unstable when you try Android ICS. Now, here we will just restore Samsung Galaxy Y to stock version. So, it will fix your phone even if its bricked. Well, if the hardware is damaged, none can help. But, most likely your Galaxy Y is soft-bricked, if you have been trying rooting and ROMs only.
Advantages of this method
- Smooth and Easy process
- Fix Samsung Boot Loop issue
- Fix any Galaxy Y issues (as it moves back to stock Samsung ROM)
- Dedicated Support via Mail, Comments and Facebook from Admin Team (Since, its exclusive)
- Move from Android 2.3.5 to Android 2.3.6 using this process
- 100% Safe
- Support over Skype Video Call (You won’t need this until you are a true novice)
So, let’s cut the crap and get to the point. Follow the steps below to restore your Galaxy Y to stock.
- Backup all data (If your phone is not bricked)
- Have a minimum charge of 80%
- Remove SIM Card
- Remove External Memory Card
Steps to Restore Samsung Galaxy Y to Stock
- Download the ZIP archive containing all necessary file and extract all files
- Install Kies on you PC (Download Here)
- Switch Off Phone (or re-insert battery if bricked) and Turn ON using Volume Down + Center Key + Power Button
- Use USB cable to connect your Galaxy Y to PC and run Odin3_v1.84 from AndroidHardwares.com
- ODIN will recognize your device and ID:COM will turn Yellow saying added
- Select the needed files from the ZIP archive as follows:
- PIT – “totoro_0623.pit”
- BOOTLOADER – “BOOT” file.
- PDA – “PDA” file .
- PHONE – “MODEM” file.
- CSC – “GT-s5360-MULTI-CSC” file.
- Turn On RE-PARTITION, AUTO REBOOT and F. RESET TIME
- Click on Start and Wait for the process to complete
- Once successful, PASS will appear
Any issues!!! You will get full support from us.